The forum will be attended by a number of officials, decision-makers and experts in the water sector. The forum will attract local, Arab and international personalities to enrich the content of the forum and to present and review the most important developments and experiences of this sector
- 2030 National Water Strategy and Water Sector Sustainability.
- Policies and Legislations and their Role in Preserving Water Sustainability.
- Water Sector Privatization and Investment.
- Local Content and Localization of Water Technologies.
- International Experiences in Water Sustainability.
- Promising Innovations for Water Sector Sustainability.
- Social Responsibility and Water Sustainability.
- Community and Water Sustainability.
- New Technologies in Water Supply and Distribution
- Treated Water Technologies and Uses.
The forum will include specialized workshops held with the participation of international academics and experts specialized in the water sector.
SCIENTIFIC TENTATIVE PROGRAM
Water Projects Management
State-of-the-Art of Design & Operation of Membrane Desalination Plants
Utilizing Smart Technology for Water Distribution Management
Public–Private Partnership (PPP) in Water and Sewage Projects